Skip to content
Examples of Project Destiny’s Community Service
- Blessing bags prepared and given to single parent families and to disadvantaged clients in the community.
- Blessing boxes prepared and given to homeless and underprivileged children in shelters and in the community.
- Free mentoring for young ladies ages (8 to 21) that empower them to live in their full potential.
- Book bags
- School Supplies
- Gift Cards ( to include gas cards)
- Shoes/Clothes ( New or gently worn)
- Non-perishable food items
- Personal hygiene items for men/women
- New Socks
- New Underwear
- Laundry Detergent
- Water bottles
- Hand Sanitizer